You do not need to know what you want to be when you grow up in order to go to college.When conducting career assessments, the important thing to keep in mind is that nobody is telling you what you "should" be. Ponder the results, take into consideration what themes you find in the results, and look into ways to meet your personal values and priorities in career areas that interest you.
- Search for careers based on your Holland Code at Vista-Cards: http://www.vista-cards.com/occupations/index.html
- Use MyRoad with your PSAT or ReadiStep score report to conduct some assessments that you can use for finding some careers and college majors that may offer a good fit.
- Log on to your ConnectEDU account to use the Interests, Values, and Skills assessments to find careers and colleges that may offer a good fit. Parents, if you do not yet have access, click here to learn how to activate your account. You'll need your child's BCPS student ID number.
- Watch career videos at YOUniversity TV.
- Be What I Want To Be
- Use Typecan to start to get an idea about your MBTI type.
- Find careers based on MBTI-type.
- Have you considered these college majors?